Goodman Lumber Company was established in Salisbury, North Carolina, in 1907 by brothers E. A. and L. G. Goodman as suppliers of quality building materials and millwork to Piedmont North Carolina.
For 100 years and four generations, architects, designers, and contractors have relied on us to bring to reality the most formidable design tasks.
With their father's guidance, Harold, Lloyd, Myron, L.G. Jr. and Ree built on the high standards that he had established.
Our reputation for professionalism, our standard of excellence, competitive pricing and on-time delivery have earned the respect of the most demanding clients in North Carolina and, indeed, the nation.